JEALOUSY IS EXPERIENCED BY EVERYONE AT SOME POINT IN THEIR LIVES BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IT CAN ACTUALLY BOOST YOUR RELATIONSHIP!
Evolutionary scientists say that jealousy has been in human nature and has been engrained in every person’s mind for like millions of years.
So next time if you hear anybody saying that he is not jealous of anything, well you have to believe that he is literally not lying because that is human nature.
What makes a man feel jealous?
1. Insecurity And Fear
This is core feeling behind the jealousy in relationships. The jealous reaction itself is driven by external circumstance. For example you see your woman talking to a male co-worker and this makes you jealous. It isn’t the event of the talking itself that is the cause for the jealousy. It is the insecurity that is invisible that creates this jealous reaction. A secure man would see the same situation and not have a jealous reaction at all.
2. Low Self Esteem
If you cannot accept yourself for who you are, it is very hard to understand why anybody else would. Therefore men with low self esteem often cannot understand why their women would choose to be with them because they don’t think of themselves as deserving of love.
What this does is create a conspiracy in the mind of the jealous man. He constantly believes that his woman is plotting to leave him because he does not think he deserves her. So no matter what she does it is seen as an act of betrayal and reinforces the belief that she wants to leave him.
3. The Need For Control
Control often arises as a result of jealousy. Due to the jealous feelings a man will try his best to know the whereabouts and monitor the communications of his partner to know whether she is cheating on him. So the lack of control over his emotion makes a man jealous.
4. The Need For Acceptance And Reinforcement From Others
A man can be confident and secure only if he chooses to be one. He does not need validation or permission from anyone else. He should not crave for attention, acceptance or reinforcement. Low self esteem and jealousy can lead to the need for acceptance from others, because there is no acceptance from the self.
What makes a Woman feel jealous?
For obsessive types, the hardest thing in the world to manage is uncertainty, aka the Unknown. While most people can handle a fair amount of uncertainty, when Maryanne’s boyfriend comes home late, she can’t tolerate the unknown (why he’s late, what he’s been doing). When she feels uncertain about where her boyfriend is, her mind fills in the blanks and generates answers, many of which are negative.
2. Mild Paranoia
Women with mild or moderate paranoia have great difficulty trusting others and often infer malicious intent to others’ motives. They frequently have a personality type that leads them to feel victimized and persecuted, frequently feeling that others are out to get them. They often feel that others are trying to sabotage them, their goals, or their career.
3. A woman can’t share her man! never! ever! ever!
This doesn’t need explanation, your man’s closeness with any female counterpart is unbearable.
WELL IT’S NOT A PROBLEM SOMETIMES JEALOUSY CAN BOOST YOUR RELATIONSHIP TOWARDS A STRONG ONE!
WANT TO KNOW WHY, WELL READ ON!
Jealousy may not be a relationship killer as we think it is. Admitting it may prove to be a merit.
- Retention behaviors such as holding your better half’s hand when their eyes wander or befriend their cute co-worker, this can be a step towards making your bond stronger.
- Start admitting your jealousy and then express your emotions even better and deeply.
- Understand your feelings and challenge them. Are you jealous because someone else has something you want, or because you want to feel better and assume they do? Target this and use it to make yourself better.
- The emotion of jealousy alone won’t help you attract a person to you but if you managed to make a person think about you a little bit then you can use jealousy to intensify his emotions and make him fall for you.
- Jealousy can help strengthen your connection when you talk about it. “The key is healthy communication instead of bottling up your jealousy and letting it boil out in unhelpful, passive aggressive ways–like ‘Sorry I don’t have a body like that girl flirting with you all night at the party’.
- You want your man to say, “There’s nothing to be jealous about. You’re everything to me.” What you probably didn’t assume is that he feels assured too when you’re honest about your feelings. “For him, there’s the reassurance that you care enough to feel jealous and value the relationship enough to step up your game,”
Try these steps and Share your views!!