Strange Facts About These Familiar Logo’s!
We see many logo’s everyday isn’t it? Every brand has a logo and every logo has a meaning.
So here are some common logo’s you would like to check that out!
- Some believe that the LG logo has been inspired from Pacman.
- The apple is a reference from the Bible story of Adam and Eve, where the apple represents the fruit of Tree of Knowledge, with a pun on ” byte/bite”.
- When you look at the logo carefully, you’ll notice that the multiple “U”s make up the word SUN.
- Look at the “ZOO” in the logo for San Diego Zoo. If you look closely you would find that the “ZOO” looks like paw of an animal.
- If you have noticed the COCA-COLA logo carefully then you would see that it embraces the Danish flag within it. This was used as an advantage by the Coco Cola company for advertising their product in Denmark.
- In the logo of Le De Tour France you can find the hidden symbol of a “cyclist” .
- In the logo of “MY FONTS” you can find that the “MY” part resembles a a hand.
- In the Atlanta Falcons logo you can find the “F” actually resembles a bird.
- In the Bronx Zoo logo look carefully at the legs of the giraffes. They create an outline of the New York City!
- Look at the logo of Backspace. Just looking at it you feel like pressing “backspace” and correcting the error.
- The three ellipses seen in the logo for Toyota represent three hearts: the heart of the customer, the heart of the product, and the heart of progress in the field of technolgy
Inspired by Quora
Spread the love