15 Songs You NEED For A Powerful Workout!
Whether its an hour long jog, aerobics or your weight training at the gym, music helps you up your effort, maintain your pace and well, just admit it… music makes you wanna MMMMOOOOOVVVVEEEEE!!!
Out of personal experience, music makes exercising a lot more fun and brings better results too! (that is if you don’t go to the nearest McDonald’s outlet as soon as your post-workout hunger strikes!)
So, let me help you make your workout a lot more energetic and amusing! Here are 15 songs you MUST have on your playlist to pump up those muscles and have a super powerful workout!
1. Ready by B.o.B (feat. Future)
2. We Dem Boyz by Wiz Khalifa
3. Boom Clap by Charli XCX
4. Breakn’ A Sweat by The Doors and Skrillex
5. Light It Up by Major Lazer (feat. Nyla and Fuse ODG) [Remix]
6. Five More Hours by Deorro, Chris Brown
7. Prayer In C by Lilly Wood and The Prick (Robin Schulz Remix)
8. Bonfire by Felix Jaehn (feat. ALMA)
9. Broken Arrows by Avicii
10. Banged My Head by David Guetta (feat. Sia and Fetty Wap)
11. Faded by Alan Walker
12. Pray To God by Calvin Harris (Feat. HAIM)
13. Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld
14. Rise by Katy Perry
15. Don’t Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers (Feat. Daya)
Well! What are you waiting for? Get ready to lose some weight, gain some abs, pop those pecs or whatever sails your boat! You have all the energy in the world! Put it to good use!
Enjoy your workout! 😀